10. Strawberry Delight Cake: A cake recipe that doesn't require any baking! It doesn't get much easier than that!
9. Peanut Butter Fudge: If you think you can't make candy, think again! There's no cooking involved, unless softening ingredients in a microwave counts as cooking!
8. Carrot Cake: This cake takes some time to make, but it's worth the effort! Unlike most carrot cake recipes, this one doesn't use pineapple.
7. Chocolate Dream Pie: A chocoholics dream. A pie that only uses four ingredients and half of them are chocolate!
6. Chicken Parmesan: This version is baked not fried. It's also kid friendly, delicious and ready in under an hour!
5. Salisbury Steak: A tasty one dish recipe that turns ground beef from ho hum to wow!
4. Cherry Pie Filling Salad: This versatile dish can be served as a salad or dessert. It can also be frozen in paper baking cups for a cold treat on a hot summer day!
3. Unfried Refried Beans: These beans look and taste like refried beans, but there's a twist. They're not fried at all!
2. Eggs Benedict Casserole: You don't have to poach a single egg to make this version of Eggs Benedict. With this recipe, it's easy to make brunch for a bunch!
1. Loaf Cake: This unfrosted, made from scratch, plain pound cake made with my grandmother's recipe was the most popular recipe I posted this year. It's an oldie, but goodie!
As 2013 draws to a close, I want to thank everyone for reading Margaret's Morsels. I especially appreciate the comments, emails and feedback. This interaction is what makes sharing the recipes worthwhile! This year was challenging on several levels and I wasn't able to post as frequently as I wanted. Hopefully, I'll be sharing a lot more recipes in 2014. My husband gave me a 35mm camera with lenses and some other blogging necessities for Christmas, so I have some things in mind for Margaret's Morsels in 2014. In the meantime,