July 3, 2012

California Dreamin'

Pin It

I've never written much about my personal life.  I'd like to think what I write is more important than the person doing the writing.  However, I'm going to be doing something different with "Margaret's Morsels" for the next two weeks and wanted to offer an explanation.

My son is a competitive fencer and is competing in the U.S. National Championships.  My husband and I flew to California with him to watch him compete on the national level for the first time.  Once upon a time, I would have written blogs to post while I'm out of town, but I'm not that organized any more.

Rather than not post anything for two weeks, I thought it would be fun to count down the top 10 recipes on Margaret's Morsels.  By the time the number one recipe is revealed, I'll be home, caught up from the trip and ready to post new recipes.  Check back tomorrow for the number 10 recipe.


© Margaret's Morsels

No comments:

Post a Comment